Fire-resistance Anti-static Solid Woven Conveyor Belt For Coal Mining
| ||Product features |
- The belt with multi-plies solid woven structure carcass, after whole plastic fire-resistance plaster dipping, is manufactured though high temperature plastication (named PVC solid woven fire-resistance conveyor belt) or after sticking the cover of the fire-resistance rubber/plastic, vulcanizing by flat bed press (named PVG solid woven fire-resistance conveyor belt).
- The Physical properties and safety data of PVC and PVG solid woven fire-resistance conveyor belts all equally are up to MT147-1995 standard.
Types and specifications
1. According to the longitudinal tensile strength at break whole solid woven fire-resistance conveyor belt. The product's types are divided into: 680S, 800S, 1000S, 1250S, 1400S etc., different strength grades.
2. According to the whole width of the solid woven fire-resistance conveyor belt. The product's specifications are divided into 650mm, 800mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1400mm etc., different width grades.
3. According to the strength grade, the product's thickness are divided into:
|8.00 mm||8.50 mm||9.00 mm||10.10 mm||10.50 mm|
4. The belt's length can be consulted by both the supplier and demander.
|Technical data |
1. Physical properties
|properties||tensile strength at break (N/mm)|
|elongation at break (%)|
2. Other physical properties
1) Both top and bottom cover thickness >= 0.8mm
2) The adhesion strength between PVG and carcass >= 3.15N/mm
3) PVG cover abrasion loss <= 0.7cm3/1.61Km.
| ||3. Safety data |
1) Belt's surface resistance <= 3 x 108 omega
2) Drum friction properties: the drum surface temperature <= 325°C and requirement no flame or burning without flame.
3) Ethanol burner flame property: the average burning time with rubber <= 3s without rubber <= 5s
4) Lane propane burner flame property: No burning section remaining length >= 250mm.